Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The New House and Potty Time

So I thought I would post some house pictures. Believe it or not I dont have any new pictures of Isabelle. It is pretty odd to not have a pile of new photos to select from. Hopefully things will calm down pretty soon and we will get back to "normal". We have been spending a ton of time on the house and mostly the yard. We are really happy with how things are coming along. Isabelle went potty in the toilet (her little toilet) twice tonight, it will be nice to have the potty training thing done...hopefully she continues to make progress.

One of my favorite features of the house is of course the yard...we turned the ugly dead circle that was left over from the pool and turned it into a playground. Isabelle loves it.

The front of the house was a bit of a disaster. There were lots of plants (way too many) and lots of really old and really shabby looking wood chips. On Sunday Gina and I capitalized on a long nap and dug out some of the over grown plants/bushes and replaced the nasty old wood chips with new ones...I think it looks a million times better.

Here is a shot from the street....we love it!

Back to the backyard...if you look closely you will see a red fox standing by the back fence. We first noticed her on Saturday. I was worried that she was threatening Sophie by hanging around and staring at us. Then she came out with her 5 little baby cubs. Momma sat between us and the little ones and they played in the yard for a long time. It was really cool to watch. I love this yard!

No comments: